Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Completely random Tuesday

Yep - I got a whole lot of nuttin' so I thought I would post about all of the little dribs and drabs that have come up. 1. The second Very Pink Hat is off the needles and just needs felting. I knit like crazy over the weekend and got it done. However, my wrist is now killing me. 2. Clapotis progresses. I have nearly completed the first of 2 skeins. This will be a rather short scarf, but I am loving all of it. 3. The size 2 needles are much better for the lace. The once bent tip works like a charm. 4. I am going start a My So Called Scarf out of the another color of the Cartwheel - bronzeberry (the VPH is raspberry). I have another 4 skeins of Cartwheel in neapolitan which is a lighter pink than the raspberry. 5. I have 5 more skeins of the thick and thin stuff that I am making the garter stitch scarf out of and because they are 3 different colors, I am thinking of trying my hand at overdying them so that I can at least use all of them in the same project. At a minimum, the stuff that is grey, dark grey, white and all the shades in between has to become something else. I picked up some Pas egg dyes after Easter, so who knows what I'll get. 6. While surfing (the web) this weekend, I stumbled across this link. I thought I would pee myself, I laughed so hard. Check out the missions. 7. Check out the way cool shadow knitting shawl my friend Tracy finished.

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

I didn't realize your husband is a med student - good luck with the boards! (And third year . . . and residency . . . )

5/18/2006 08:18:00 AM  
Blogger Lone Knitter said...

You're making lace on size two needles??? Great day! I can barely get through my lace stole on size sevens! Very impressive.

5/19/2006 09:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home