Monday, March 13, 2006

Really, I do have a problem

Now, I've caught Caleb's bug. Sunday night I had a fever of 103 - and I typically run a bit cool. I felt like I was burning up. But that's not my problem. This is. This is 6 skeins of assorted colors of the Joann's Marvel yarn. Not sure of the yardage, but it is a thick and thin 100% wool that was 60% off. I am guessing that these will become felted at some point.
This is 4 skeins of the lighter pink, 5 of the fuchsia/pepto bismal pink and 5 of the earthier colors on the bottom. Again, 60% off, 100% wool. I am thinking of felted mittens for my niece who LOVES pink out of the middle stuff and who knows what with the rest. This is all Moda Dea yarn.
As I was running errands on Saturday, I went to a store right next to a Joann's that is going out of business. The yarn was already pretty picked over, but this is what they had left in 100% wool. The rest was all acrylic novelty yarn. So much for the stash along.
I'm keeping this short because I can feel my fever creeping back and I have got to go back to work tomorrow. BLECH.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Problem? What problem?

I thought that was normal, or do I have the same problem?

3/13/2006 11:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not a problem, it's being prepared. Hope you feel better soon!

3/14/2006 04:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh Ooh! I have a solution, Send it all to meee ;-)

Take care of yourself and get well soon!

3/14/2006 07:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home