Friday, February 24, 2006

A tinking we will go

I seem to be in a knitting slump lately. What I have on the needles is just not inspiring me of late. I am melancholy waiting to hear when my friend's father's funeral will be as I would much prefer to be with her, but I have other things tying me down here at home. But, on a knitting note, I thought I was finished with Eric's hat. See above.

He tried it on and is worried that it will be too short with the added bulk of the polar fleece liner. So, I am going to be ripping the decreases back for a fourth time. ARGH. I will be making a couple of changes, but nothing major. Overall, I am pretty happy with how it came out.

The major challenge was how to preserve the ribbing all the way to the top. I did not want a stockinette section at the top. I will post all of the details once I have it all written out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your friend's dad. It has to be really hard not being able to offer the kind of support that you would like to give. I'll be thinking about you this next week--feel free to drop me a note if you need some support yourself. My email is claymavenathotmaildotcom.

2/25/2006 11:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home