Friday, May 12, 2006

Added bloglines

Just as a bit of an ego stroke, I added a button so you can subscribe to a feed of my blog through bloglines. Personally, I love the site, but that's just me. Today was a total loss of a day. I swear, I had the anti-Midas touch. Everything I touched turned to total and utter crap. I won't bore you with the details, but for once, not all of it was due to my own inherent stupidity. I'm a bit nervous about picking up the knitting tonight. I might just stick with something simple like this.

I should have enough mojo left to not screw up garter stitch. I hope. Maybe, I'll give this a whirl.

Or, maybe the next very pink hat, which is already on the needles. All of them are easy. On the other hand, it might not be a bad idea to start for the Amazing Lace. There is no way that I will finish the thing in the "allotted time" so, hey, I may as well start now. I am a bit worried about knitting a pattern that calls for laceweight yarn and substituting cobweb weight, but I had been coveting that yarn for several years. When it finally offered itself to me with a 30% discount, how could I hurt it's feelings refuse. The yarn is Merino Oro in black. (I couldn't link to just the black because they don't have a picture of it.) I bought a size 1 needle, so we'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home