Saturday, April 15, 2006

One down, one to go

I finished the first of the Jaywalkers. However, I ended up with just 14 yards left over. That's with using the yellow for the heels and toes. All in all, I like the way they turned out. I did discover that I do like the feel & look of the heel stitch, even if I am somehow too dopey to manage to keep track of it properly.

It does look a little stretched out from being tried on several times.

This weekend, I picked Caleb up from my sister's and tomorrow, Easter Sunday, we are heading to my mother-in-law's. Busy, busy, busy.

On the plus (or should that be minus?) side, I have lost 15 pounds since I was at my folks that last time in late February. So, just a little over 2 pounds a week. Not to shabby, and the truth is that my pants are all swimming on me now. Hopefully, I it will be less painful to go shopping now. The strange thing is that I don't really look any different to myself. I do notice the clothes not fitting, but that is it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home