Sunday, April 09, 2006

How do you get a 3 year old to smile?

Please, if anyone know the answer let me know. As you can see, mine won't for pictures. These were taken on a family outing on Saturday. I particularly like number 2. Last night, while we were eating dinner, Eric suggest that we take advatage of our relative freedom and go out. It was so nice. There is a bar called the Safehouse that I have wanted to visit for a while, just to see it. The whole place is done up with spy memorabilia, very kitchy. The fun part about it is that the entrance to the place has a different name, so you have to know where you are going. On top of that, once you get in the first unmarked door, you step into a small ante-room that has 2 seemingly real doors and another secret (and only real entrance into the bar) door. The place has closed circuit TV so the patrons can watch newcomers look foolish trying to get in. It was neat to see the place, but it wasn't the atmosphere we were looking. We walked along the riverfront for a bit and ended up in a microbrewery. We tried a sampling of the various beers (even me, and I don't particularly like beer). I ended up with my old standby, Captain & Coke. We ordered and appetizer which completely blew my diet but was completely worth it. It was such a wonderful time. I need to give a huge thank you to my sister for making this possible! It is even better that you can imagine.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*lol* I suppose dangling some cashmere in front of him won't help with the smiles, but it's worth a try ;-)

4/11/2006 04:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie!

Safehouse sounds so neat...I bet the Boyfriend would love it.

4/11/2006 04:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home