Saturday, March 25, 2006

Nearing the finish

I have finished the first set of neckline decreases and am pretty happy with how it looks. (Ignore the lovely plaid pants. We know how to live here on a Saturday night!) Personally, I like the look of the circs under the arms. I still haven't figured out how to graft the ribbing. I tried it earlier tonight and it didn't work so well. Thank goodness for lifelines. The neckline gapes a bit, so I think I will do one more set of decreases, but I am pretty sure that I will need to do some sort of short row over the shoulders because I don't want the neck to be too high, but it definately needs more coverage over the shoulders. I want to be able to wear this to work. Any thoughts on the grafting or the neckline issues?

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Blaze looks lovely on you. Sorry I can't help with grafting the rib as I have only ever grafted plain stocking stitch.

3/26/2006 02:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's looking lovely! I hope that fantastic fit is making you feel a little bit better about her. Looking forward to seeing her done!

3/27/2006 12:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's looking great! How exciting to be so close!

3/29/2006 01:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home