Monday, April 03, 2006

I'm Ja-ay Walking

(in my head that sounded just like the Bee-Gee's Jive Talking.) Jaywalkers are progressing, mostly because I am not ready to rip back the neckline on Blaze quite yet. You can see that I was able to match the yellow pretty closely. Not too bad considering that they are from different companies. The stripes is Regia and the yellow is Kroy. Anyone care to take a bet if I will run out of yarn before I reach the toes? I am guessing that I will. Tonight was such a great evening. Now that it is light out later (thank you Daylight Savings Time), Caleb and I started cleaning out the flower beds. I got the front one pretty much done and it filled up the huge dumpster style garbage bins that the city has. My hands feel all rough and scratched up from last summer's detris, but it was lovely to spend time outside. As an added bonus, Caleb and I went for a walk/run - he is three after all and goes nowhere slowly. Woo hoo -a sleeping child! Edit: I just realized that I have not done the slip stitch on the gussets as directed in the pattern. Grrr. No way am I knitting the d*mn heel a third time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you might have enough...sock yarn always shocks me by being decpetive about how much there is. I always think I'm going to run out, and I end up with a surprising amount left.

Of course, now that I've said that, you'll probably run out. I'm sorry!

4/04/2006 12:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home