Sunday, August 13, 2006

I was wrong

I was soooooo wrong, life got busier! I feel like I haven't gotten time to myself in weeks. Thankfully it should be getting better in the next few days. Most of the major events have taken place and my life can resume it's normal state of chaos. I will post more as I get time, but I need to check my work email... My boss was apparently online this weekend and actually called me when I specifically told her I would be out of town. I so regret giving her my personal cell number.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Life can be very hectic sometimes, make sure you take some time out just for yourself occasionally :)

8/15/2006 12:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems like everyone I know (me included) had a crazy summer this year... is there something in the water?

8/16/2006 05:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What ever happened to those lazy summer days? Nothing but bike riding and re-run watching....

You know it would be really easy to accidentally lose your cell phone for a couple of days. It can be really hard to find something that tiny... ;-D

8/16/2006 06:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home